Need help with your Occupational Health And Safety Program?
General Industry Services
Delta Safety Tech is committed to safety in the workplace. Through our health and safety programs, training and consulting services Delta Safety Tech makes safer work environments and practices simple to achieve and maintain.
Our comprehensive regulatory navigation and compliance assistance helps ensure a safe, productive and profitable work environment for a wide range of industries. Our safety professionals work with you in the field and office, providing services, training and on site consultation, making safety simpler for you and your employees.
- Personal Protective Equipment Hazard Assessments
- Job specific evaluations
- Energy Isolation Control Procedures and Development (LOTO)
- Facility Compliance Audits
- Safety & Health Program Audits
- New hire orientation
- Safety inspections, informal conferences, expert witness
- Safety & Health Program Development
- Accident Investigation and Prevention
- Sight specific manuals and safety plans
Construction Industry Services
Your project success depends on total site safety.
Construction industry projects require diligent attention to total site safety. Industry specific experience is critical to ensure that the right programs, training and documentation are properly and effectively managed.
Our staff has competency in
- Site Safety Oversight
- Fall Protection and Fall Protection Plans
- Competent scaffold person training
- Certified in CPR/First Aid and Respiratory Fit-Testing
We’ll make it simple.
Our safety professionals and technicians offer all of the on-site Environmental, Health and Safety management services you need to make your job site safe, fully compliant, and profitable. We can manage your pre-employment site specific training and daily safety meetings along with the required documentation. And if accidents do happen, we’re adept in accident investigations and managing medical claims. Our on-site management and consulting services help ensure that lost work time, injury, illness and property damage are properly managed, protecting both your employees and your bottom line.